The Grand Rapids Remodeling & New Homes Show is the place to go for homeowners new and old.

Danny Jager

Danny Jager

Danny Jager, Staff Writer

On January 12-14, The Grand Rapids Remodeling & New Homes Show was held at the DeVos Place in downtown Grand Rapids. The latest ideas and styles for homeowners new and old were on display for anybody interested.

Whether you want to renovate your home or design a new one, this is the place to be. There were many companies present for the purpose of attracting customers with their products. Some things were even be available for purchase on location, while others require ordering or appointments.

Demonstrations and seminars were commonplace, allowing potential customers a chance to see how products work. These demonstrations were not specific to home design but include cleaning products, furniture, and gardening products.

Ticket prices for one day managed to stay under 10$ for adults and kids. An adult ticket was 9$, kids ages 6-14 tickets were 4$, and kids under 5 years of age got in free. Multi-day tickets were 16$ and allowed you to show up all three days if you wished to. These shows went on pretty much all day giving you plenty of time to look around for under 10$ per person.

This event was a great source of information for homeowners. Instead of searching the internet, you got the first-hand experience on a number of things pertaining to where you call home.

• The Grand Rapids Remodeling & New Homes Show is the place to go for homeowners new and old.

Student Life

Seniors last goodbye

• Student Life

2018 Memorial day parade

Student Life

Jenison students visit the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago

• Student Life

AP Statistics test

Student Life

School after the seniors left

Student Life

Jenison Book Club enthralled by epic read

• Student Life

Climate Change Speaker Comes to Jenison High School

• Student Life

LC Walker First sold out show in 3 years

Student Life

Getting Ready For Prom

Student Life

Ap Psychology test